Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Science of Stardom


Will Smith continues to throw around hints about his connection with Scientology. On the Today show this morning he said:

“I study the patterns of the universe. I watch how things happen, because they happen the same way over and over again. Definitely plot it out in advance. But I would say, as far as hitting the mark for exactly where I’m aiming, that’s kind of rare. There’s a flow of the universe that I’ve grown to know just how to go with it.”

Well if that doesn’t have a Scientology twang to it, we don’t know what does. Sounds like Mr. Blockbuster be hittin’ up those “Ouija Board” parties (or whatever cult-like foolery Tom Cruise and the rest of the Scientology gang engage in) on a regular.

Image via WENN

Source

No comments: