Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Deal


ACCORDING TO BILLBOARD.BIZ, R&B SINGER CIARA HAS INKED A NEW DEAL WITH WILHELMINA MODELING AGENCY. THE WILHELMINA AGENCY PRIMARY FOCUS WILL BE TO GET CIARA INVOLVED IN PRINT ADS FOR CLOTHING AS WELL AS FRAGRANCES. CIARA IS ENDING HER CURRENT DEAL WITH ROC A WEAR SHORTLY.

The singer in talks with Steve & Barry's, to create a reasonably priced clothing line that bridges her personal style with affordable price points. "I have a couple of cool things that I'm working on," says Ciara. "The coolest thing about Steve & Barry's is they cater to everyday people. I won't say that my line will be like theirs, I want to stay true to who I am, but most importantly it has to be affordable."

Ciara is also in the midst of prepping her third album, "Fantasy Ride," set for September via Jive. Her last album, 2006's "Evolution," has sold 1.3 million copies to-date, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Pics via Thisis50

No comments: