Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wade Spaeks About Liking His Privacy


Dwyane Wade speaks abut his personal life:

“I keep my personal life my personal life,” Wade said. “You try to keep it as private as you can. When things leak out, it’s not always the truth. Some is. All you can do is continue being who you are. A lot of things have come out about me, and people are going to think what they want to think. But at the end of the day, no one knows what’s happened in my life to get to the point where me and my wife, our family, not being together.” Wade and Siohvaughn Funches were grade-school sweethearts and married before he entered the NBA. They had two children, and court records show the divorce process began late last year, roughly around the time the season began. He has not divulged any details of the breakup.

“When the time comes, I will make one statement and that’s it,” Wade said. “Like anyone else, I want my privacy respected.” He’s also dealing with courts on another matter, a failed restaurant deal. Wade agreed to have his name and likeness used at three restaurants in South Florida and says he never invested any money in the businesses, yet when they failed - even though he tried to fulfill his end of the deal by making appearances - he was sued by the people who approached him about the project for $25 million. Wade is countersuing. “Let people say what they want to say about me,” Wade said. “I hear it. I get mad about it. But it doesn’t get me down. It adds fuel to the fire.”

That’s certainly understandable, but damn; we guess he won’t be coming out about Gabrielle Union anytime soon.

Source

No comments: