Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ne-Yo Can’t Keep Some Good Liquor Down



"I learned the hard way that me and liquor do not mix. I’m not the violent one, I am just the one throwing up … I went out with Jay-Z once. Shots came around but around the fifth I noticed that no one else was drinking them … Nine later and I was throwing up outside of Jay-Z’s car … He threatened to send me the cleaning bill if I was sick inside."

Yeah about that it's really not a good look for anyone and if you are in your twenties you should know better and know when to stop drinking not everyone has the same tollerance for drinking man...just common thang, no one will look at you wrong if you can't keep up, they will have more repsect for you that you know when to stop...All good live and lean man

Source

No comments: