Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Games Potential Beef with Jay Z…

Well here is a little snippet from Complex interview with the Game. The Game and discussed things such as beef with Jay-Z and being friends with Young Buck:

On potential beef with Jay-Z…
The Game: Now, if the man wants to wage a war of words or get into some type of beef, I’m all for it. It would be an honor to beef with Jay-Z. That’s one of the reasons I try to bait him, but he won’t bite. Jay-Z’s smart and he’s going to sit back and wait for this to simmer down. Plus I’m way too disrespectful for the likes of a Jay-Z, and I go too hard. Jay-Z is a subliminal rapper, he uses his words and isolates you like that. I go hard, straight for the jugular, with a knife and I’m cutting your throat and you’re going to bleed all over Manhattan when you beef with me. It’s that serious. When I beef, it’s relentless. I won’t stop until one of us is dead, period. And that’s lyrically. I don’t have to box or fight, or take it to the streets. We’ll keep it a straight wax-war, that’s what beef is all about. But I’m too reckless for him.

Complex: So you think if you ever got into it with him, you’d be his toughest competition.

The Game: I would be the toughest competition he had…well, Nas was his toughest, he didn’t win the war against Nas. Nas dropped “Ether” and that was it. Everyone knows Nas won that beef. But I’ve never lost a beef. Jay-Z, he has chinks in his armor still from that Nas beef. Other than that, we can do it. I’ve 100 percent won all my beefs. Me, LL, Nas and probably only a couple of other cats can claim that. I killed the biggest group in hip-hop single-handedly. Four cats against me and I totally fucking annihilated them, so Jay-Z would be a piece of cake. A piece of strawberry shortcake, my favorite.

Complex: Buck took a lot of flack for the leaked phone call of him crying. Did that surprise you?

The Game: Nah, I don’t care about that. Everybody cries—men, women, children. Whenever you’re emotional about anything in life, you’re going to shed a tear. Buck shed some tears. I already knew what 50 was up to with that, trying to show a way to expose Buck. He was emotional and I understand that. As a man, I get emotional and cry sometimes. Whenever you’re touched by something that much and it’s tearing you up inside, you’re going to shed a tear. For another man to try and expose that, that’s low and despicable.

Complex: Buck was in the “My Life” video. What’s your relationship like with him now?

The Game:
Me and Young Buck, it’s always been 100. We’ve been cool the whole time. We just never spoke on our friendship or camaraderie, due to the fact that he was signed to G-Unit. I didn’t want to mess up the situation. I’ve been talking to Buck ever since I got kicked out of G-Unit, that’s my man. One of my best friends in hip-hop today and it’s going to stay that way.

No comments: