Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Did 50 cent put Olivia out on the street?


Check out what the dumbasses at Mediafakeout.com had as a headline...

"50 CENT: I FORECLOSED ON OLIVIA'S HOME ... AND PUT HER OUT ON THE STREET!!

July 27, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com caught wind that in a recent interview with the good folk over at Sister 2 Sister magazine, 50 Cent claimed to have bought former G-Unit member Olivia a house - and then put her out when she was kicked out of G-Unit.

Here's an excerpt from the interview:

50 Cent: In Olivia's case, I actually bought her a home [but] she's not actually on the label anymore .... When Olivia saw that [I bought Prodigy from Mobb Deep a home], she wanted to move into her own place. She didn't have that brand that allowed her just to pay [me] back, so I said 'let me just buy the place [in my name].'

She maintained the upkeep, and a year from now - best case scenario, she can buy the house. And worst case scenario, she would have paid for the upkeep for a year and I'll be able to sell it with a little bit of equity involved in the apartment.

Sister 2 Sister: Is she not performing at all now?

50 Cent: Not that I know of

It makes business sense ... but that's cold blooded 50 .... COLD BLOODED" Mediatakeout.com


Umm cold-blooded? I'm sorry but how many people (mediatakeout employees included) would allow someone to keep living in a home that you bought with your own money?

I think if 50 did put Olivia out, then he made the right decision...why should she get any kind of financial support from him since she has left the label? Why is 50 suddenly the bad guy?

Olivia should have stayed at her parents house until she blew up and was able to afford her own home...dumbass move and I personally would not have let any man (even 50!) buy an apartment on my behalf, oh hell to tha naw!!!!

Listen up ladies who read this blog, some advice that my mama always told me.....

1. Never depend on any man for anything - only ever consider it if he is your husband or your father

2. Stand on your own two feet and get your own property! And if by some chance a man buys you a property, then at least get him to buy it for you as a gift and in your name (you should also have a legal document to prove this!)

3. Never accept expensive gifts from a man (especially extremley rich ones) without knowing if there are any strings attached (and trust me, there usually are! and this includes, cars, diamonds, homes and furs!!!) ....he might just wake up one day and want them all back!

There is so much more that I can put on this blog on this topic cos there are too many chicks out there looking for a man to give them a free ride! Have some self respect, get a job, if you can get an education and get it ofr yourself! If you don't have that much of a brain then at least save up and buy yourself some fake boobs/fake ass/lipo and start a modelling career!

You can do it ladies...there's no better feeling than knowing that you can get that money on your own hard sweat!

Financially responsible thoughts?

via thisis50

No comments: