Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Diva Alert 101: Janet


In a recent interview, Janet conversates on the homosexual tip:

You’ve said it doesn’t bother you if someone says you’re gay or bisexual. So if you were, who would be your top three girl crushes?
I don’t know if I have three. I think I would pick Alicia Keys, for sure. I think she’s wonderful.

Why does it seem that strong women like yourself, Oprah and Alicia always get the lesbian rumors?
Maybe because it’s just that we’re strong women. I don’t know. Maybe they want to put something else behind it because of the strength. Like, you can’t be a woman and be strong, and there has to be something else to it.

What would you do if your boyfriend came home one day and said, “Honey, I’ve got something to tell you—I’m gay”?
I’d be upset because I want to be with him [Laughs.]. It’s so funny because I joke with him that it drives me crazy to be a girl sometimes, so in my next life I’m going to come back as a guy and [he’s] going to be my bitch. But if he liked guys, I would be crushed because I would want to be with him.

Janet digs that butch steez, hmmm. That explains Janet’s attraction to her boo’s midget swag. However, it appears he may have a little competition from Alicia.

Via E Online

Image via WENN

No comments: