Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Whos the Beast? Kelly? or Ne Yo?

Photobucket
Here is just a glimpse at the so called "Diss song" for Ne Yo. After reading it I couldnt help but wonder how it was related to the R&B writer/singer/producer. It sounds like another one of those hate songs aimed at someone random. There are no real fingers being pointed so the credibility of the rumor isnt as strong as listeners would like it to be. Now, if the song would have been titled "F*** Ne Yo" then that would be a different story. I guess its one of those underground hollyhood things that the public will never understand, like inside jokes of the rich and famous. If you want to crack to code and explain how it relates to him, feel free to comment. Please, were dying for an explantaion.
Im A Beast:
"Never been a snitch boy,
Never been a b*tch boy,
Why I gotta hate on you -
Look at me I'm rich boy,
You a steering wheel -
The way you ride my d*ck boy,
You say you a go getter
Go get your own sh*t boy"

No comments: