Quantcast
Custom Search
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Get Your Hip Hop Buzz Here

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What Yoga Does For an Old Man


Russell Simmons’ girlfriend Porschla Coleman is featured in the May ‘08 issue of the prestigious King Magazine where she discusses yoga and Kimora:

Unfortunately, I don’t have any interaction with Kimora, but the times that I have she has been around her, she’s been extremely sweet and cordial. i spend a lot of time with their girls, and they’re a beautiful reflection of her. I hear rumors that people say about her, but she’s been nothing but a doll to me so I can’t say anything bad.

How precious. Blood Diamond Russ sure did luck up with this one…nice, flexible, and easy on the eyes. This is just a reminder to you fellas to step up your yoga game. Porschla also states in the article that she met BDR thru a mutual friend in Atlanta and ended up talking about yoga.

No comments: